Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khalî

re: reply

Khalîfa and I don't know Kynkz. lol why? and 390 wut? xD

Slashroarr
notslash
Raider

re: DECLINED - App: Khalî - by Snippee1

What was your character name on Emerald Dream? How do you know Kynkz? 

also.. 390 ;)

Khalî

ursoc- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/g8kCKDJyFGdpB9zc#fight=4&type=damage-done

nythendra- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/g8kCKDJyFGdpB9zc#fight=1&type=damage-done

not my best I had a terrible headache

Khalî

Did 3/3 heroic trial of valor and 2/7 mythic emerald nightmare tonight. I will find the mythic en logs tomorrow as I had to leave the group (awful migraine I've literally had for days) and they weren't live logging but they are gonna upload them when they are done for the night. For now here are some of the heroic tov logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/XVFtc1dA2rjG8y3f#fight=1&type=damage-done

I totally understand the melee heavy thing. A couple guilds I have spoken with have said the same thing. To be quite honest I would be perfectly ok with sitting for mythic tov progression. I'm very interested in continuing to run heroic tov/mythic en however

Bevilslol
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

No big deal! Thanks for the reply and I agree outlaw is fine even without 35th just Sin is much better for current raids except maybe a few fights my biggest concern would be that you currently don't have much Mythic experience in this current content and thus not many mythic logs to review while your heroic logs seem mostly fine there is just a big question mark for mythic here for me. Ultimately I'm not an officer or anything of the sort I just like to be nosey on rogue apps I do know we are melee heavy though .So taking on more melee they would need to be extremely exceptional. Without More mythic logs I can't really tell how exceptional you are or aren't!

that being said good luck on your app !

thanks -Tnsr

Khalî

re: Reply

I apologize for the delay. I have been checking my email as I turned on notification but never received anything. Spoke with Waffleton and he told me that you replied Tnsr.

http://imgur.com/a/wMG7Y - monitor went out 2 weeks ago so I'm using my old one and so everything is quite big. Coincidentally I have a monitor I bought from best buy arriving tomorrow!

As far as why I am playing outlaw.. I started as sub for legion but switched to outlaw when it was the best spec. My guildies back on emerald dream thought I should switch to sin but I stuck it out and I would say it was worth it as I almost have 39 ranks purchased in my weapons. Outlaw seems to do quite well with the 35th rank

Flóyd
Officer

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Khal%C3%AE/advanced

Bevilslol
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Hi Khali my names Tnsr in game im the lone rogue in the guild atm. first things first could you please upload a screenshot of your ui  . Also could you explain to me why you are playing outlaw currently.

Also please re link your armory as that one is not working 

Thanks -Tnsr

Khalî

re: App: Khalî

The application submitted by Khalî is as follows:

Name : Khalî
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Area 52
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Combat

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

In-Game Professions:
Herbalism; Enchanting

Personal Info: Name, Age, Gender:
Blake; 23; Male

Time Zone:
CST

Profession (IRL) / Real Life Interference?:
Not at the moment

Internet Connection (Quality / Speed) http://www.speedtest.net/:
63.50 Download; 31.31 Upload

Battle tag or real ID :
hmille20#1545

I am able to communicate using Ventrilo. (and understand verbal instructions in English):
Yes

I am willing and capable of abiding by the guild's attendance policies, including willingness and ability to send some form of communication if something interferes with my ability to attend a raid I am scheduled to attend.:
True

What (recent) raid experience do you have? Any progression-level raiding?:
7/7n en; 7/7h en; 1/7m en with attempts on il'g, elerethe, ursoc, and dragons; 3/3n tov; 2/3h tov with attempts on helya

Link to recent Logs. Note: Failing to supply logs for an application to the progression team will result in a automatic decline.:
I changed my name when I transferred here last week and so most of my logs are scattered from running with friends guilds (I can get them) but for now here are some heroic logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16190444/10/

Screenshot of UI in a raiding environment :

List of addons that you use in raid. ex. Deadly Boss Mods, Weakauras, Bigwigs etc.:
Bigwigs, littlewigs, weakauras

Do you have raid ready alt? If yes, please link your alt’s armory.:
negative

If no, would you be willing to gear and play an alt for split raids and mythic progression if needed? :
Yes

Reasons for leaving previous guild.:
I'm originally from Emerald Dream. So about a month ago we lost our main tank while attempting 2/7m. We were never able to recover from that and slowly but surely people started quitting. During this time I mostly spammed mythic+ which seems to have paid off because I've purchased 37 ranks in my weapons. About a week ago I decided it was time to make a change and to transfer to Area 52 where I figured I would have a better chance of finding a decently progressed guild.

What are you looking for out of WMBR? Specifically, why apply to WMBR and not another raiding guild?:
Well the first thing I did was ask myself "should I look for a 5/7M guild or a 7/7M guild". Although I don't have experience with mythic cenarius or xavius, I started by approaching some of the 7/7M guilds. After speaking with a few it was evident that I was going to have a hard time finding the right one whether it due to them already having 2 rogues or the atmosphere. I was kind of giving up hope but I looked at the wow progress page one more time and saw you guys. I hit up Nobume/Rolesroyce and they both seemed very genuine. They also told me you guys may be looking for a rogue. I had a good feeling and here I am applying! :)

Outside raids, what in-game activities do you enjoy?:
Running mythic+ (over 400 maw runs burnt me out there for a while but I'm hitting the ground running again)

What sets you apart from other WoW players, makes you unique in personality, play-style or in-game character?:
I feel like I'm a very down to earth kinda guy. I can make you laugh but when the pull timer goes out I'm serious

What pet peeves do you have for raiders or WoW players in general?:
Some can be a bit too serious and even arrogant sometimes. It's good to be serious during raid but some just can't seem to chillax

Anything else you would like us to know?:
Not really. I guess I'll say my name is Blake and I love golf and television shows like Breaking Bad/Westworld haha

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum