Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waffleton
Captain

re: DECLINED - App: Bonaduce1738 - by Flóyd

Hey there!

I'm requesting your logs as they are the only real way we can tell if you're going to be a good fit for the raid team.

-Waffleton

Bonaduce1738

re: App: Bonaduce1738

The application submitted by Bonaduce1738 is as follows:

Name : Vesco
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Kel\'Thuzad
Level : 110
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

In-Game Professions:
Herbalism, Inscription

Personal Info: Name, Age, Gender:
Eric, 27, Male

Time Zone:
Eastern

Profession (IRL) / Real Life Interference?:
Senior Project Manager/Not at all

Internet Connection (Quality / Speed) http://www.speedtest.net/:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5823237779

Battle tag or real ID :
Bonaduce#1738

I am able to communicate using Ventrilo. (and understand verbal instructions in English):
Yes

I am willing and capable of abiding by the guild's attendance policies, including willingness and ability to send some form of communication if something interferes with my ability to attend a raid I am scheduled to attend.:
True

What (recent) raid experience do you have? Any progression-level raiding?:
I used to raid back in Everquest, through Planes of Power and transitioned to World of Warcraft. I raided of and on in classic and BC but more seriously in WOTLK, as a holy priest healing all the way through heroic icc with my long-time guild Unbridled Apathy (Deathwing). In catalysm I switched to shadow and with a resto shaman alt both healed and dps'ed in every raid through heroic deathwing. In MOP our guild began to split in leadership, so I raided less frequently and in WOD it almost completely dissipated so I didn't have much experience in those expansions unfortunately outside of casual raiding. Now in legion, as Unbridled Apathy is PST and I'm an EST guy I switched guilds and with Illicit, I've raided EN 7/7N 7/7H and some experience in Mythic (present for 2/7 kills on priest Vesco and 1/7 kills on warlock)

Link to recent Logs. Note: Failing to supply logs for an application to the progression team will result in a automatic decline.:
Can provide upon request, there are circumstances

Screenshot of UI in a raiding environment :
http://imgbox.com/WPJYGIao

List of addons that you use in raid. ex. Deadly Boss Mods, Weakauras, Bigwigs etc.:
DBM, Weakauras(cooldowns, insanity drain etc), Enemy Grid, GTFO, Pawn (gear upgrades), Skada/Recount, Omen, RCLootCouncil

Do you have raid ready alt? If yes, please link your alt’s armory.:
850 Warlock, pre-raid geared

If no, would you be willing to gear and play an alt for split raids and mythic progression if needed? :
Yes

Reasons for leaving previous guild.:
I moved to Illicit to push progression on mythic EN, from Unbridled Apathy my guild for ~9 years whom I loved but raided late PST which I couldn't do as EST. Many members in Illicit are wonderful people, really great people. A couple of high ranking tanks had bad attitudes towards me for reasons unknown (I've discussed it with the GM and range officer) and to mitigate drama I was benched more often than usual and thus didn't get to work on parsing better in fights, and have had to PUG mythic+ instead of being able to run with guild groups. I don't want drama either and want to move to a more stable environment. Maybe that in itself is a disqualifier but I wanted to be honest.

What are you looking for out of WMBR? Specifically, why apply to WMBR and not another raiding guild?:
You have a progression focused mindset, as do I. Raiding is really my passion. You said you have a "well-developed, stable, and driven officer core" which is valuable to me. I like working with long standing guilds as well, with long-term members which means you're a good group that gets along and I want that back again.

Outside raids, what in-game activities do you enjoy?:
Mythic+s, I work on crafting with my mage and priest, gearing my alt(s).

What sets you apart from other WoW players, makes you unique in personality, play-style or in-game character?:
I have OCD, among a few things which comes with social anxiety so I'm not a "big personality" BUT I always mean to push myself outside of my comfort zone, learn more, experience more and perform better. I'm low-key, I do not get overemotional or dramatic, I study hard and practice/min-max often. Most of all I look to be helpful, contributing whether it be running someone's needed key, gathering those materials or making sure I help dispel/interrupt as much as possible.

What pet peeves do you have for raiders or WoW players in general?:
Prima donnas. I don't have space in my brain for theatrics.

Anything else you would like us to know?:
I think I gave you a decent summary of who I am, I hope you consider me as a candidate. Thanks for your time!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum