Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bevilslol
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: DECLINED - App: XarresRogue - by Flóyd

hey there xarres logs look much better looking at the nythendra fight uptimes look much better i still notice that your elaborate planning uptime is at about 65%  you would want to be keeping this  uptime above 70% curious to see what your answer as to why your ep uptime is low here looks like you are 885 ilvl in this log also could you please tell me what amount of combo points you are using envenom at . it also looks like you are playing Ap build with really low mastery at about 80% your crit also seems to be a bit lower than you would want i would suggest maybe sacrificing some i lvl for better stat weights if at all possible . have you simmed your character with ap and exsang build to see which is better ? is ap build simming more and thats why youre playing it ? 

also here is a log of mine on a nythendra fight that is a bit older so you can check my uptimes and all that kind of stuff  https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/z6QckB2YNnCFA7Vd#fight=2&type=damage-done&source=18

i was 874 ilvl here and parsed 94% percentile garrote and rupture uptimes being 99% and ep 75%

Thanks -Tnsr

XarresRogue

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1011252/10/#

Bevilslol
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Yes! that's what I was looking for as energy regen is vital to a rogues kit . just searching for more in depth answers as I'm pretty sure we have a lot of melee at the moment so you must be an exceptional applicant to be considered which means you need to display the most knowledge and have  the ability to parse well while following all the fun mechanics.

just post a log up when you get the chance and good luck on your app ! and have fun doing the best man thing

Sincerely - Tnsr

XarresRogue

I'm assuming you're looking for me to talk specifically about the impact of energy regeneration with venomous wounds. Being spec'd into venom rush I can proc 10 energy any time my bleeds damage a poisoned target. Definitely something I look at.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dfP8ykgrJtXRZnxN#fight=1&type=resources&source=1&spell=103

I'm traveling most of this week for work, the holiday, and also Best Man duties on Saturday for my friends wedding. I'll work on getting some current logs when I return.

Bevilslol
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Thanks for your response I have one concern with your answer as you're missing the most important reason for maintaining a Really high uptime on Garrote I'm mainly just picking your brain here to see how well you know the ins and outs and small things of the class that the average player won't know. So if you could please give another answer to the question with a more detailed response other then just it does an ok portion of your damage over the fight.

Also I would like a more recent log to go over as it seems you've aquired more gear then your most recent logs that you posted (about 9 ilvls) if you can't get a mythic parse of some sort then normal , heroic or LFR will do just please give it your all and follow mechanics just don't try to get a good damage parse

Thanks - Tnsr

XarresRogue

re: Re: Xarres App

The uptimes compared to the other two rogues that fight were superior across the board. We were having issues with Rot and playing on the cautious side I focused on staying out and spread from anything that would give us additional stacks causing mind control.

Garrote equates to usually 10%+ of my overall damage. Especially now with the Legendary bracers this uptime in execute phase is incredibly important.

As for Elaborate Planning, obviously 15% damage increase is huge.

XarresRogue

re: Updated Armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Xarres/advanced

Went over to a super high pop server while I'm looking.

Bevilslol
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Could you also repost your armory link or wow progress page as the one provided doesn't seem to be working for me

Bevilslol
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Xarres App

Hi I'm the lone rogue in the guild at the moment and I'd like to ask you a few questions about one of your logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dfP8ykgrJtXRZnxN#fight=1&type=auras&source=1 

i see you hold your self to a high standard as I do my self. So I'd like to ask a few questions about this Mythendra parse of yours I posted here was looking to see why you only had an 89% uptime on your garrote and a 59% uptime on elaborate planning. Also could you explain to me why this abilities and buff are so important to you as a Assassination rogue.

P.s. I have no bearing on your application just looking to aid in the process as the lone rogue of the guild

Thanks -Tnsr 

XarresRogue

re: App: XarresRogue

The application submitted by XarresRogue is as follows:

Name : Xarres
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Area 52
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.
Spec 2 : Hybrid

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

In-Game Professions:
Enchanting & JC

Personal Info: Name, Age, Gender:
Rick / 33 / M

Time Zone:
Pacific

Profession (IRL) / Real Life Interference?:
I'm a Regional Field Sales Manager for O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Internet Connection (Quality / Speed) http://www.speedtest.net/:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5814441667

Battle tag or real ID :
Xarres#1731

I am able to communicate using Ventrilo. (and understand verbal instructions in English):
Yes

I am willing and capable of abiding by the guild's attendance policies, including willingness and ability to send some form of communication if something interferes with my ability to attend a raid I am scheduled to attend.:
True

What (recent) raid experience do you have? Any progression-level raiding?:
Currently 5/7M EN & 2/3H ToV

Link to recent Logs. Note: Failing to supply logs for an application to the progression team will result in a automatic decline.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/3312562/10/

Screenshot of UI in a raiding environment :
http://i.imgur.com/UAc5zmi.jpg

List of addons that you use in raid. ex. Deadly Boss Mods, Weakauras, Bigwigs etc.:
ElvUI, ComboPointsRedux, DBM, Tell Me When, Skada

Several others for various needs outside of raid.

Do you have raid ready alt? If yes, please link your alt’s armory.:
Three additional 110's, a DH, Warlock, and DK. Not quite ready for high level raids. ilvls around 830-840

If no, would you be willing to gear and play an alt for split raids and mythic progression if needed? :
Yes

Reasons for leaving previous guild.:
Lack of communication, and full turnover of Officers. Created an extremely clicky environment of teenagers.

What are you looking for out of WMBR? Specifically, why apply to WMBR and not another raiding guild?:
I'm looking for a guild where I can fit in and contribute. I have high expectations of myself and my guildies and am looking for like minded people that just want to progress and kick some ass. I like the fact that you guys are a weekend guild. With my work schedule this works out great.

Outside raids, what in-game activities do you enjoy?:
Pretty much everything, I'm always on running the daily WQ, dungeons, and hitting up some PVP.

What sets you apart from other WoW players, makes you unique in personality, play-style or in-game character?:
I've always strived to be one of the top rogues. Like I said before I have pretty high expectations of myself because I'm super competitive. I like to put myself in a position of value for the group.

What pet peeves do you have for raiders or WoW players in general?:
To much chatter over voice com. during progression. Not coming prepared with pots/food etc. Simply not showing up for raids.

I've had my share of GM days.

Anything else you would like us to know?:
I'd like to talk with you guys a bit obviously. These online apps can be pretty one dimensional.

Note on my logs, theses were prior to me receiving my BIS legendary bracers which I got late this week. This will greatly increase my execute phase DPS.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum