View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flóyd
Officer

re: Farewell for now...

I know this is a bit late since some people already moved on, but I would really like to thank everyone that stuck it out all the way to the end with us, I know recently I’ve been a bit saltier than normal during raid and I would like to apologize. But after nonstop progression level raiding since ICC and almost nonstop raid leading since Firelands I think it is time for a break. I would like to thank everyone that has helped out in making WMBR the guild it is today and especially the people that have been around since the beginning. This guild will definitely go down as the biggest accomplishment in my raiding career. I’ve learned a lot from you guys on how to be a better raider and also a better person.  And I would like to thank Banana for recruiting me; I know this is definitely not what you had expected when you first brought me in. but I am grateful you trusted me with all the work you put into this guild.

I hope everyone finds the guild they are looking for, and like I said if anyone needs any sort of a reference I would be more than happy to put in a good word.  As for me I’ll most likely be taking a little bit of a break until I have a consistent and reliable work schedule and I am financially able to transfer the multiple toons it takes to be in a top 100 guild. If you haven’t already and would like to keep in touch feel free to add be on b-tag. I would love to stay in contact with all of you.

Good luck everyone!

-Floyd    

HaveABanana
In-Game Guild Master

re: Farewell for now...

While it's unfortunate that the group looks to be heading in separate directions, I hope everyone will remember their time here as one where fun was had and keep tabs on the people who made their time here more fun and interesting. I expect many of you progression raiders will look to find new teams but don't be strangers to the guild or any current or former members.

I wasn't really looking to do much for the coming year but as it happens I will be subscribed for a while yet. As you all settle down, keep in mind the possibility of getting together for alt runs or just doing some fun stuff. I sincerely hope most of you will look back at WMBR as a place where you learned, grew and sometimes even had a little fun, and maybe even get back together with your old friends once in a while.

I can't say I was great about keeping tabs on the raid team for the last few months but I know that whatever came of this group it was something that would never have been in my league. We saw a much more competitive team than I could have ever put together and it was entirely through the organization of Floyd and our officers, and all of your hard work of course. 

Sorry for beating a dead horse, but don't be strangers. Never forget the folks who made your WoW time more fun. I hope I was one of them, at least some of the time. Stay in contact and let drop me a line every once in a while. My own btag for those of you who don't know me as well: Banana#1444

Thanks Floyd, and whatever our differences have been I want you to know I mean all of that for you too. No matter what happens going forward, we were all guildies working together and to me that means something.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum