Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaks84

re: App: Kaks84

The application submitted by Kaks84 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Uzzeil
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Area 52
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Warrior
Spec 1 : Fury
Spec 2 : Protect

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

In-Game Professions:
Blacksmith Mining Cooking Archaeology Firstaid

Personal Info: Name, Age, Gender:
Ryan, 32, Male

Time Zone:
EST

Profession (IRL) / Real Life Interference?:
none

Internet Connection (Quality / Speed) http://www.speedtest.net/:
Fiber 100/20Mbps

Battle tag or real ID :
Kaks187@1805

I am able to communicate using Discord. (and understand verbal instructions in English):
Yes

I am willing and capable of abiding by the guild's attendance policies, including willingness and ability to send some form of communication if something interferes with my ability to attend a raid I am scheduled to attend.:
True

What (recent) raid experience do you have? Any progression-level raiding?:
5/7 Mythic EN Experience, 3/3 Heroic ToV, i posted my Heroic EN logs, Mythic logs are an inaccurate representation of what i can actually do, due to inconsistent raid team and fight strats.

Link to recent Logs. Note: Failing to supply logs for an application to the progression team will result in a automatic decline.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/183336/10/

Screenshot of UI in a raiding environment :
Default UI with minimum TMW real estate

List of addons that you use in raid. ex. Deadly Boss Mods, Weakauras, Bigwigs etc.:
DBM, Tell me when.

Do you have raid ready alt? If yes, please link your alt’s armory.:
yes/no? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Cabrakon/simple i would prefer to raid on my warrior, has been my main for many years

If no, would you be willing to gear and play an alt for split raids and mythic progression if needed? :
Yes

Reasons for leaving previous guild.:
I was a loyal member of Nidhogg, they recently disbanded in legion and im looking for a stable home.

What are you looking for out of WMBR? Specifically, why apply to WMBR and not another raiding guild?:
Guild / Raid stability

Outside raids, what in-game activities do you enjoy?:
Mythic+ runs, WQ's farming.

What sets you apart from other WoW players, makes you unique in personality, play-style or in-game character?:
Not sure exactly, i suppose what sets me apart from the other WoW players i know is, im still here and they're not

What pet peeves do you have for raiders or WoW players in general?:
raiders - Not showing up, or showing up without the best food/pots/flasks they can get-

Anything else you would like us to know?:
i am and will be a loyal member, i cant stand hopping around looking for a new home but, i enjoy raiding and i want to be on a stable and end game raid team, which seems so hard to find in WoW today

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum