Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PoisonGaz

re: App: PoisonGaz

The application submitted by PoisonGaz is as follows:

Quote:
Name : Poisongaz
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : US - Area 52
Level : 110
Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Frost
Spec 2 : Unholy

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

In-Game Professions:
Mining/Jewelcrafting

Personal Info: Name, Age, Gender:
Patrick, 24, Male

Time Zone:
EST

Profession (IRL) / Real Life Interference?:
College Student

Internet Connection (Quality / Speed) http://www.speedtest.net/:
59 Mbps Down/11 Mbps Up

Battle tag or real ID :
Poisongaz#1783

I am able to communicate using Ventrilo. (and understand verbal instructions in English):
Yes

I am willing and capable of abiding by the guild's attendance policies, including willingness and ability to send some form of communication if something interferes with my ability to attend a raid I am scheduled to attend.:
True

What (recent) raid experience do you have? Any progression-level raiding?:
I am currently 3/7 Mythic EN and 1/3 Heroic ToV.

Link to recent Logs. Note: Failing to supply logs for an application to the progression team will result in a automatic decline.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12140048/latest/

Screenshot of UI in a raiding environment :
http://imgur.com/vi4lfdi

List of addons that you use in raid. ex. Deadly Boss Mods, Weakauras, Bigwigs etc.:
DBM, Weakauras, ERT, GTFO.

Do you have raid ready alt? If yes, please link your alt’s armory.:
I don't have a raid ready alt. Nothing that cant be worked on though.

If no, would you be willing to gear and play an alt for split raids and mythic progression if needed? :
Yes

Reasons for leaving previous guild.:
I was an officer in the guild Masochistic, who is 29th currently on Area-52. Some our raid members decided to leave because they weren't happy with our rate of progression. (I wasn't either). So instead of trying raid in a guild that doesnt have enough people to field mythic, I wanted to find a guild that was more suited toward my personal goals as a player.

What are you looking for out of WMBR? Specifically, why apply to WMBR and not another raiding guild?:
I am applying to you guys because I want to be a part of a guild that does the hardest content available. I want a guild that has goals similar to my own, which is to complete the hardest pve content while still having a good time. You guys seem to have exactly what I am looking for.

Outside raids, what in-game activities do you enjoy?:
I like running Mythic+ alot. Gives me the feeling of raid on a smaller scale.

What sets you apart from other WoW players, makes you unique in personality, play-style or in-game character?:
I do everything that I can to be the best player I can be. I make sure I always am aware of the best builds for my class DK. I also keep myself to a high standard when it comes to mechanics. Even on fights that are on farm anything I can do to increase the success of the guild is something I will do. For instance during our Elerethe progression I was the third tank, as we used the 3 tank strat. I also make sure that, for whatever class I am playing I have a high level of in game understanding of each spec's in game mechanics and builds so that if needed I can perform any role available to my class.

What pet peeves do you have for raiders or WoW players in general?:
I don't like when people sight DPS as a metric of player skill. My understanding of the game is that It is not just your dps that determaines if you are a good player. A good player does anything and everything they can to increase the chance that the raid will kill any given boss and sometimes it isn't just your dps.

Anything else you would like us to know?:
I just want a place where i am surrounded by people that care about the game as much as i do.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Flóyd
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: PoisonGaz - by Flóyd

Thank you for your interest in our guild however we currently no longer have a need for any more melee.

Good luck in your search!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    We Might Be Raiders Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum